Friday, December 9, 2011

Introducing A Step in the Journey

Today I am swapping places with LB from A Step in the Journey! Her blog is so cute and full of great projects! After you learn a little about her hop on over to her page and say hi to me and take a look around! 


Hello friend!! I am SUPER excited to be here today at The Inspired Collection But first, I must remember my manners & thank the EXTRAORDINARY, Kelli for having me.  It's truly an honor to be here!
I'm Laura Beth from A Step in the Journey, but my friends call me LB.  It's great to meet you! My little space in the blogosphere is a "jack of all trades, (but master of none)" kind of blog.  Here are a few of my most favorite posts that detail my adventures in the following... crafting: Oh the Places We'll Go  This project was for our first anniversary!  And after our recent trip to San Francisco I need to add another button.
  or what about a few Christmas Canvases??
I also LOVE to create a good printable...here are two of my favorites:

Anyone like furniture restoration?? I consider that in the crafting realm.
and what about a bathroom renovation
photography: I hosted a Photography Challenge every Thursday, and learned SO much to sharpen my skills.
Each week had a theme, for example BLACK & WHITE!
cooking:
My adventures as a newlywed, trying to keep her husband fed. A few specialties...
 a little Chicken Fried Rice, anyone???
life:
Some of which currently includes Auburn football and my husband
and the marvelous tales of our sweet dog Max! 
(unless he gives you the evil eye because you've been photographing him for 20 minutes) 
Merry Christmas!!
I would LOVE it if you would stop by sometime!! 
It's quite an entertaining journey :)
Thanks again Kelli for inviting me over! Stop by and see what Kelli shared with us today!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I am certainly going to visit your lovely blog! Thanks Kelli!

    ReplyDelete