Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Features


Hi everyone! Thank you to everyone who participated in Totally Inspired Tuesdays this week!  If you missed out this week, don't worry we will be back next week! I wanted to feature some of these lovely projects! 

If you were featured please grab a button! 




Featured

I am in LOVE with these wine cork place cards, how cute are these for your holiday party or dinner?! Marilyn from The ArtsyGirl Connection made these darling place cards! Stop by and check them out and her adorable blog!



This hand painted blossom desk from Art is Beauty is simply divine! She has so much talent, and the desk turned out so beautiful! I want one! 


This bedroom makeover from Holly at Down to Earth Style is so inspiring! You can not tell me that you do not LOVE the way she crated this head board masterpiece! 


Aren't these the cutest snow globes from Elizabeth & Co. So simple and yet such a great piece of Christmas decor! I think I will have to save these to make next year! 


Aren't their projects great?! 

Thanks for sharing ladies, I have also pinned these to my pinterest board for Totally Inspired Tuesdays Features, here. I would love it if you liked or followed me and/or this board! Here's to the end of this lovely week, and the start of a beautiful weekend! 

Thanks for reading! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our snow globes Kelli! They were really fun to make! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So nice to meet you just found your lovely blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete