Thursday, December 1, 2011

Friday Features #2

Hi everyone! Thank you to everyone who participated in Totally Inspired Tuesdays this week! It was a great turnout for our 2nd linky party! If you missed out this week, don't worry we will be back next week! I wanted to feature some of these lovely projects!

If you were featured please grab a button! 


Featured


I am in LOVE with this Sweet Gum Wreath from Brandi over at Don't Disturb This Groove! I am in love with everything nature inspired, and i LOVE the fact that she got these from a sweet gum tree growing in her yard! So jealous, I want one (a tree and a wreath)! 


Sherry from Pondered Primed Perfected turned a cabinet door into a beautiful tray! She got the idea from good ol'Pinterest and her pin turned into creation, and a beautiful one at that! Love it when that happens! 
It is gorgeous! 



Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects made these awesome Oreo Pops! These look so yummy and she even wrapped them up so cute! I will be making some of these for our upcoming Christmas Party! 
I can't wait to try them out! 


I adore this wall art sign from Creatively Living. She included a great tutorial and I love the colors of her sign! I can't wait to see the room that it will be used in!



Aren't their projects great?! 

Thanks for sharing ladies, I have also pinned these to my pinterest board for Totally Inspired Tuesdays Features, here. I would love it if you liked or followed me and/or this board! Here's to the end of this lovely week, and the start of a beautiful weekend! 

Thanks for reading! :) 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I'm in great company - those other shares are just fabulous!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I'll be sure to link up all the other DIY room projects!

    --Katie
    www.blah2beautiful.blogspot.com
    Creatively Living Outside the Box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelli!
    Thank you so much for your sweet words regarding my wreath! I really appreciate the feature!

    ReplyDelete