Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Team Meatball

This past weekend the hubs and I had a group of our closest friends over to watch the big game, LSU vs. Alabama. Now, we are fans of neither, and we only had one real fan of either team over. But a good football game is always a good excuse to have friends over. We decided to do a pot luck, everyone just brought an appetizer with them. I made one of my favorite party snacks...meatballs! They are always so yummy, ridiculously easy, and always get devoured.

Here's how I whip this recipe up:




Ingredients:

1 32 oz bag of frozen meatballs
1 bottle original BBQ sauce
1/2 a jar of Grape Jelly

I have recently discovered Crock Pot Liners...man, I have been missing out...never again will I crock with out the liner! Absolutely no clean up, just throw the bag out! I can't believe no one has told me about this before. Anyways...I just line my crock pot, and dump all the ingredients and put my crock pot on medium, it usually takes about an hour for them to be hot and ready to go! They were all gone before I could get a picture of the final product...that's how delicious they are! Perfect for any party!

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! Crock pot liners?! I must live under a rock! Where do you get them? I love the meatball recipe too.. so easy and yummy. I love them :)

    ReplyDelete