Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Introducing Happy Go Lucky!

Hi Everyone! Today I am swapping places with the awesome Kara from Happy Go Lucky. She has awesome crafts, recipes, tutorials, and printables, pretty much everything crafty you can think of! She rocks, so get to know her today and check out some of her projects featured on The Inspired Collection and be sure to stop by Happy Go Lucky and give me a shout out! I'll be posting over there today!

Take it away Kara....

Hello friends of The Inspired Collection! I'm so excited to be blog swapping with Kelli today.    
 

My name is Kara and I blog over over at Happy Go Lucky.  I'm a 6th grade reading teacher, Navy wife and mother to a very active three year old.  I started my blog last year because I love being crafty and creative.
Most projects that I share are easy and inexpensive!!  After all, aren't those the best kind?
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll find on Happy Go Lucky:


A tiered plate stand made from a candle stick and ceramic plates.

Last year we made personalized subway art ornaments


and this year we made Santa handprint ornaments.


Over the summer I made my mom and me magnetic bookmarks for our family trip to the beach. Can you tell I love making personalized things?!!


I even have free printables for you! You'll also find fun jewelry tutorials, recipes, and organization tips.  Basically, just a mixture of everything. So come over and take a look around.  I love making new blog friends!
Happy Go Lucky
Thanks Kelli for having me today!!  You rock!!
 
Isn't she great?! Thanks so much for swapping places with me today Kara! I know my readers had a blast getting to know you! Be sure to leave Kara some bloggie love!
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment