Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Features!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend time with the ones they love! It was a low key Thanksgiving at our house this year, but it was so nice to kick back, relax and break out all the Christmas decor! So excited to share my Christmas projects with all of you!
Tuesday was our first ever linky party, Totally Inspired Tuesdays, and I am blown away by the success of it! I am so happy that we had 40 wonderful inspiring projects link up! They were all so fantastic, I hope you got the chance to check out a few of them if not all of them! Here are some of my favorites!

If your project was featured please gab a featured at button

Featured


You have to see what this light looked like before, an amazing transformation over at This is From That!
 


Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane shared these snazzy sausage starts! They look so yummy! I am definitely bringing these to a holiday party.



I love stripes!! Olga from Stardust: Decor & Style shared the transformation of her hallway! It looks fantastic, the stripes are sublime!



Love the dress redo from Simple Home. Life! I love all the DIY right down to the pulls! so cute.
 
 
 
Aren't these great?! Thanks for linking up!!Such awesome projects, hope that everyone will come link up next Tuesday and share all of their inspiring crafts, recipes, diy, and home decor!
 
Thanks for reading!:)

3 comments:

  1. Kelli...

    Thank you so much for featuring my little sausage stars today. I actually took them to our Thanksgiving celebration yesterday and they all were gobbled up pretty fast. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

    Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and wishing you a very happy holiday season!

    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli! I really appreciate you inviting me and featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie, thank you so very much for featuring my hallway! It is so overwhelming knowing my efforts are being rewarded! Grabbed my button and heading over to my place to put it in!
    Love, Olga

    ReplyDelete